Finally Done!

flubyu

Jan 5, 2009
Its been a while since I've posted anything since my mustang life has been relatively uneventful until recently. I finally found the time to get the abc bumber cover on and my cervinis hood. The car just came back from paint and looks amazing. Had them respray the whole car, clean up any dents, match the mirrors, and i could not be happier. Sorry for the cell phone shots of the car, but you guys will get the idea.

Attachments

• new layla3.jpg
    new layla3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 133
  • new layla2.jpg
    new layla2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Sponsors (?)

thanks for all the positives. the car will have to wait for winter for further plans. as it stands i plan to pull the motor and rebuild it since the car has just over 130,000 miles on it, but the 5.0 will be put back together with a set of gt40 heads, a cobra intake, and i mild street cam just as soon as i make a decision on which one. i also plan to redo the whole exhaust as the previous owner only had flowmasters welded to the stock pipes.

I've always liked that front end. And that color looks awesome.

I agree about the rims...however, I can't really think of what Mustang rim would look perfect. '95 Cobra R's maybe...or '03 Cobras? :shrug:

He almost has to go with chrome rims on that bad boy. The Roush wheels would look great, but then his car would basically be a blue clone of another member's (91_LX?) car, plus they're not cheap.

He almost has to go with chrome rims on that bad boy. The Roush wheels would look great, but then his car would basically be a blue clone of another member's (91_LX?) car, plus they're not cheap.

Ya.
I've always loved bullitt's on the pre-99 SN cars. But it's definately a complinent to the paint and body work of that car to say bullitts just aren't doing that one justice. They'll definately work for now though, 'til he gets the drivetrain the way he wants it. :nice: