finally got dynoed

94gtslow

Founding Member
Jan 26, 2002
Temple,Texas
got my car on the dyno, are these good numbers?

294 hp

330 tq

I thought they were pretty good considering I had 10 degres base timing and those big 30# injectors.

Now I just gotta get my NX bottle Filled, and I'll see what she can do on the 100 shot.

• Sponsors (?)

94gtslow said:
got my car on the dyno, are these good numbers?

294 hp

330 tq

I thought they were pretty good considering I had 10 degres base timing and those big 30# injectors.

Now I just gotta get my NX bottle Filled, and I'll see what she can do on the 100 shot.
wow man!! those are really good numbers!!! are the heads worked in any way?

After I looked at your original post, I kinda felt bad for just posting that snippy reply like I did :nono:

First of all ......................

Good to see you made it to the Dyno :nice:

The peak numbers you gave sound like a good thing :D

You asked if those numbers are good!

After I see your chart, I will be more able to see how your car is gonna behave when you drive it around town :)

That is why I wanted to see your pull :D

Grady

The heads are stock central coast mustang gt 40p heads with only a 3 angle valve job.

Only thing I did was try to match the lower cobra intake with the intake in the heads. (Made the port bigger on the intake to match the intake head gasket).

Grady, yea the numbers suprised me I was only expecting about 270 hp or so.

My track times from a year ago wera all 13.0-13.8 at around 102-107. My 60 fts are horrible though only 1.9- 2.3 on drag radials.

I am hoping to get into the 12's on motor, and in the 11's on the 100 shot.

Damn...P's......The things a freak..:eek:

Those numbers would envy alot of Alum heads....and how many time you heard "alphabet cams are outdated"...

I guess I need to get some bigger injectors....:D