Finally no longer C/U!!! After 3 1/2 months!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I got a build date the next day from serialization. I think that Thursdays and Fridays are big days in the order update process. I got serialized last Thursday and on Friday had a build date. My buld date is April 18th.

CONGRATS, stangscuba! That's great news. I ordered mine on 1/22/05 (with X-plan and $1000 deposit) and she is STILL C/U as of yesterday (grrrrr!).

My inventory manager at my dealership INSISTS that she is 2nd in line for assembly and s/b in production late next week - keep your fingers crossed!

ZenGirl35 said:
CONGRATS, stangscuba! That's great news. I ordered mine on 1/22/05 (with X-plan and $1000 deposit) and she is STILL C/U as of yesterday (grrrrr!).

My inventory manager at my dealership INSISTS that she is 2nd in line for assembly and s/b in production late next week - keep your fingers crossed!
Good luck.

Ordered 3/28......
Serialized 04/08.....11 days. :banana:

V6 Premium Coupe w/ everything but the auto trans.

Sorry for the GT guys who have been waiting forever. It WILL be worth it though. :nice:

StangScuba:

I noticed that yours and mine are both Redfire, both have IUP, both have dark charcoal interior.....and serialized together. Maybe that's what they are building in the near future.

Wifes_not_Mine said:
Ordered 3/28......
Serialized 04/08.....11 days. :banana:

V6 Premium Coupe w/ everything but the auto trans.

Sorry for the GT guys who have been waiting forever. It WILL be worth it though. :nice:

StangScuba:

I noticed that yours and mine are both Redfire, both have IUP, both have dark charcoal interior.....and serialized together. Maybe that's what they are building in the near future.
:nice:

WOOHOO! Friday must be THE DAY at Ford! I got my VIN # today - she should be on the assembly line next week (cross your fingers).

Sent: Fri 4/8/2005 2:50 PM
To: Bassett, Shannon
Subject: 1ZVHT82H855209604

Shannon-
Here is your VIN#. There is still no build date,
though I suspect we might have one next week. If you have any questions,
please feel free to email me. I've moved desks, so my PC and internet are a
little moody right now. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. :lol: :D :hail2:

Woohoo

Ordered 3/28. Got a call from dealer on 4/18, serialized on 4/20 and given a 5/23 build date on 4/21. Got mine on an x-plan from a smaller dealer who has been great to work with. GT premium,silver with everything but red leather, 1000watt and wheel package ( i like the ralleys). I am stoked. :D