Finally some progress worth showing off...(DUW)

• Sponsors (?)

very nice, love that red too... great job! I jut finished hiding all my wires, next up is filling in all the dang holes in the bay.. You never fully realize how many holes there are until you get rid of the vacuums and wires lol

GT Rich, I do body and paint stuff too. You did a great job on the bondo,primer and paint work. That looks perfect! Do you do that for a living? I don't, I just do it on the side after work. I love it, and if my Dad didn't own the company I work for, I would get into that profession!! Again....looks beautiful

Thanks to all who replied - there are not too many people I see in day-to-day life that realize how much work this was. Your kind words are appreciated.

SVT332DOHC - I'm a mechanical engineer and work in the aerospace industry. However, in college I spent two summers working at body shops - although I wasn't getting paid a lot, the knowledge I gained by asking tons of questions really paid off! In my last two years of college, I worked on the Formula SAE design team - both years I did body and paint on the car, as well as my senior project stuff. Here's a pic of one of them...

pic.php

I figured that you did something along the lines with cars!!! Not everybody can do that, let alone, do it like you did.

Once again, great job on the car, and nice talking to you!