Finally!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Good stuff tyler. I'm going over to his house this sunday and we'll get some video of his new turbo convertible. You forgot to mention it's a 5-speed. :D

Just more motivation for me to get my motor into my '89 and spank you. :nice:

BTW, 351w, we deffinately gotta bring this car up to your place sometime this summer. I think you'd like it. :nice:

A little off the origonal topic, but the only thing that the car could really have done to it as far as maintenance is resurfacing the rotors some day. I was wondering if anyone had any idea how much it would cost to have my two discs done (drums in rear)?

tvinson86 said:
A little off the origonal topic, but the only thing that the car could really have done to it as far as maintenance is resurfacing the rotors some day. I was wondering if anyone had any idea how much it would cost to have my two discs done (drums in rear)?
Yeah about 20 bucks will get it. I'v never had much luck with "turned" rotors. Find a junked 5.0 and ****** the front brakes and spindles off of it.

EDIT:
I can't believe it wouldn't let me say s n a t c h. lol I even used it in a kind fashion.

I'm headed to sumerduck with the coupe this thursday. If you can make it you should take the vert. That is their test-and-tune night along with every thursday the rest of the summer. Hell, the way the car feels right now you'll probably outrun it.