Fine...Laser Red Mustang Thread.

• Sponsors (?)

Awesome thread guys, nice cars! Laser red kicks ass!

oct13.jpg

oct13e.jpg

And after the coil overs:

coilovers.jpg

dark.jpg

5.0_GT_kid said:
did you buy it at a dealer or from a private owner? Either way man, you stole that car for 5k by the looks of it :SNSign:
i got it from a used car dealer in keyport, nj.....i went originally looking for this $2000 91 lx hatch they had....it needed paint, it had mexican style 100 spokes on em w/ a rediculous offset, and it was an auto....but for the price i couldve gotten it for, it woulve been fine.....but i just didnt want an auto....so were at the place and the salesman says to me well that 95 over there is just a few pennies more ($6500)...so we test drove it, found out i needed 2 back tires, a cd player, and and a/c pump, and i worked him down to $4500 for the car....but with registration, plates, and all that crappola i paid around 5k which was a great deal for me:Word:

stprorolla49 said:
i got it from a used car dealer in keyport, nj.....i went originally looking for this $2000 91 lx hatch they had....it needed paint, it had mexican style 100 spokes on em w/ a rediculous offset, and it was an auto....but for the price i couldve gotten it for, it woulve been fine.....but i just didnt want an auto....so were at the place and the salesman says to me well that 95 over there is just a few pennies more ($6500)...so we test drove it, found out i needed 2 back tires, a cd player, and and a/c pump, and i worked him down to $4500 for the car....but with registration, plates, and all that crappola i paid around 5k which was a great deal for me:Word:

LOL can't not laugh at them mexicanized cars. Saw like a shadow or sundance (same car) one time at a dealer when I went to look at a 66 Stang. Lowered little mini tires and chrome spoked rims. My dad kept joking around going that one you gotta get that one. I was like man no way in hell would i drive that mexicanized POS. (no offense to the mexicans on the boards I know we have at least like 1 I know your not all like that.)

MysteryMachine said:
LOL can't not laugh at them mexicanized cars. Saw like a shadow or sundance (same car) one time at a dealer when I went to look at a 66 Stang. Lowered little mini tires and chrome spoked rims. My dad kept joking around going that one you gotta get that one. I was like man no way in hell would i drive that mexicanized POS. (no offense to the mexicans on the boards I know we have at least like 1 I know your not all like that.)
haha yea this was back when i was dumb...i was gonna buy the car, and take the 225/60/15 tires all around and throw em on same size draglites!!! wtf was i thinkin!!!!!

Stangfreak95 said:
Since I doubt I'll see a " Post pics of your Sapphire blue stangs", I decided I'm just gonna pic whore in here :D

june04229aa.jpg

hahaha....Welcome Mario....we won't kick you out! :rolleyes:

Nickm347 - man, that's scary....I thought that was my car for a second when I saw the first pic....

That's the UPR battery box. I've seen some people mount the battery without a box, and that doesn't take up much room at all. That would probably be your best bet.

Also, I think it might fit a little better on the drivers side.

well i had mine out and tools piled on them so I'm thinking they are gonna be way out of wack when i try to put them back in. I have pics of Charlie's (onebad95) trunk and would love to make something like his but I have an actual sub box and i'n not sure how he did his. He needs to post up a write up lol