Fine...Laser Red Mustang Thread.

• Sponsors (?)

ProKiller said:
old pony, almost brings a tear to the eye.....
513472_6_full.jpg

513472_14_full.jpg

513472_37_full.jpg

Reminds me of my car when I got it :)

That car is hot man, good work...

The rims are probably expensive, but they're not my taste. The rest of the car looks incredible in my opinion, and the wingless look really tips it off :nice:

stprorolla49 said:
i think thats the nicest Sn95 ive ever seen....i dont feel worthy to have a laser red car too....well 1/2 laser red, 1/2 rio red:( :(

hey thanks!!!!! mine was faded a few years back, and when got pick to be in MM&FF mag i decided it would be a good excuse to get painted. org color just painted the way ford should have painted E9 color!!!

hey redstallion i see you caught that lol!!! well along time ago when the first 2valve cars starting coming out, i had nitrous on the car and nobody would want to race so decided to put the badges to try to get some races!!

longer story than that, but that is the short version!!!!

it worked for a while till i did heads/cam!!!

svegt said:
hey thanks!!!!! mine was faded a few years back, and when got pick to be in MM&FF mag i decided it would be a good excuse to get painted. org color just painted the way ford should have painted E9 color!!!

hey redstallion i see you caught that lol!!! well along time ago when the first 2valve cars starting coming out, i had nitrous on the car and nobody would want to race so decided to put the badges to try to get some races!!

longer story than that, but that is the short version!!!!

it worked for a while till i did heads/cam!!!
i just keep going back and looking at the car.....its just unbelivably clean and awesome

stprorolla49 said:
i just keep going back and looking at the car.....its just unbelivably clean and awesome

hey thanks!!! alot!!! i have had the car for awhile now!!! bought used in dec of 96' 15'000 miles on the odo!!!!

so i have gone throught alot of changes wheels,ext this is like my 6th set of wheels on this car!!!