first post

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats! I am sure you will enjoy your new car for many years!
What kind of pricing and options did you get for your new stang?
Can you post some pics of you new baby?

Well, don't be so shy, tell us more about your '05 GT.

What color & options?
What kind of car did you have before and how does your new 05 Stang compare?

What are your driving impressions?

05 mustang GT

The color is mineral gray with the tan interior
5 spd
tcs
standard wheels

This is my first mustang I've been wanting one for a long time. I mostly have drove GM products,but fell in love with the mustangs after driving one that my sister had.

rambo274 said:
05 mustang GT

This is my first mustang I've been wanting one for a long time. I mostly have drove GM products,but fell in love with the mustangs after driving one that my sister had.

Ahh, we've hooked in another one. Pretty soon you'll realize that Mustangology is worse than Scientology. We've got you, there is no getting out. :D

Rambo, I can relate. I just got mine yesterday. People have actually
followed me just to see it. We stopped to get a bite to eat tonight,
saw a older mustang pull up beside it and backed out and left. He just pulled it to take a look. Everywhere we go people are turning there heads.

Same here in Spartanburg Rambo. I had teenagers making pictures of my car going down the road with there camera phones.

Just out of curiosity, who did you order from? I ordered from George Coleman in Travelers Rest back on June 2. Took possession on 10/19.

welcome aboard. :flag: you THINK you're happy with the car's performance but wait, it'll feel like a minivan and then the horsepower hunt will begin. If this is your first V8 i'll give you 5 months until you think about modding....unless you pull up to some camaro or Cobra that blows your doors off, even though you thought your car was fast. ha, as i watched my frind walk away from me from a dig i realized my car wasnt as fast as i thought it was.