First You Tube Video

robbz28

Sep 23, 2009
Epps, LA
I have been gone waaaaaaay too long. I have been enjoying my car instead of workin on it. Until about 3 weeks ago, I developed a nasty transmission leak. I finally got under there and glued up the pan really good, got her fixed up. Also cut 1/3 of a coil of my springs to get that nose down to where it needs to be. I just got me one of those new fangled android phones, thought I'd take a video and post it on you tube. I apologize for the wind blowing in the mic, didn't realize it was that noisy. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Hopefully this embedding business will work.

• Sponsors (?)

I need some help with making a decision. I am thinking about doing some window tint. I love to be able to see the interior of old cars, I find that tint looks wrong on some classics (just because they didn't do much window tinting back in the 60's that i'm aware of). Anyway, my buddy wants to do them DARK, says it will look good with that black. Maybe I can talk him into a "satisfaction guaranteed" agreement, lol.

Robzz your Mustang looks great! I would tint the windows, your car is not stock and would look good with tinted glass, in my opinion. Just dont over do it with limo tint.
Is your engine stock?
What mods on the car?

Im new here. You can check my car on a post I just did.