Fitch Fuel Catalyst

Green Machine

Founding Member
Sep 22, 2001
Lakeland Florida
I saw this tested on HorsePower TV this past Sat. On the dyno they did a before and after runs. It added 2-3 hp & torque on the carb'd Chevy motor they tested on. Also increased the gas mileage. Also saw the article in the Sept. 5.0 Mustang & SFords.

I did some searching and found some independent results from folks that had used it on their bikes, motor homes and performance vechicles. The results were in line with the HP TV piece.

So, as any one here put one on a S197 yet?

Oh, here's link to the results info. http://www.fitchcatalystasia.com/reviews.html

Thanks, Dewman :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

So many claims, so little information. Usually when tested by people qualified to test them , these products rarely stack up. If they did, the major manufacturers would be fitting them to their cars would they not, to avoid gas guzzler taxes.

John Fitch is a war hero, an internationally admired racing driver (Mercedes in the Carrera Panamericana, among many other significant drives), and the guy who invented those yellow-barrel shock absorbers you have seen at freeway interchanges.

In spite of all I know about him and his outstanding contributions to American society and automotive engineering, I'm skeptical. But not entirely discouraged. I hope it works.

Somebody try it and let us know?