flamethrower help

• Sponsors (?)

94Blue302GT said:
thank you SOOOOO much for installing that.
Now I don't look like so much of a retard for still having my car torn apart in my parents garage for 2 1/2 years. I wouldn't think that someone would want to waste money on that; instead, why not do something cool, or fun, or productive, or stlighty less obnoxios. No, i take that back, please, by all means, install flamethrowers, and neons, and really skinny wirespoke rims, and tint your windows purple(with bubbles). That way I can win a car show while my car sits in my parents garage, 50 minutes away from where I live now.
:shrug: trying to be a dick much?

I think its bad ass. That came out on old time muscle cars not ricers so how is it a rice thing to do by putting it on a Mustang? I dont think I've ever seen a ricer with flamethrowers except in the movies.

All I got to say is I like it, its my car not his, and if he has seen other videos of my car he would know I am not into imports. My car is a white cobra, with black tinted windows, and the front is lowered to even it out( get rid of the 4x4 stance). that is it for looks. At least my car is not torn apart in my PARENTS garage for 2 1/2 years(I hope you are under 18), mine is my daily driver and when it is running 11s or 12s I will still drive it every day, and it is going to stay looking stock. I am entitle to my opinions right???