Florida And Hurricanes

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
Just a note to you guys in Florida.

I'm watching that hurricane headed your way. I hope things go well for you. Category 4 and they say its restructuring to become even stronger!

I hope your mustangs will be well and most importantly, I hope you and your families stay safe.

Me and my family will pray for you and those you love.

Reactions: 7 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I been through a few, be'n a cracker and all. I'd like to say no big deal but I know better. I was in Miami 4 days after that one tore down the 'ally, see'n Key Biscain was weird, then at night all you could here were generators running. If every body on the peninsula would wave the hands up an down facing east mybe we could push it over a couple degrees.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks Dave for the thoughts.

been here since 82. Lived through Hugo, Andrew, Katrina, Irene , etc. Andrew was the worst. Wiped out all of Homestead including the Air Force base. It was supposed to hit Miami/Ft. Lauderdale but turned south the last minute.- saved the lives of countless people. 2005 we had 5 hit in 2 months- that was insane. 2007 was the last time we got spanked hard so we are due.This one is going to cause some damage. Starting to get the squalls now. WIll probably lose power for some time. trees and power lines down, damage to houses , etc...

My main concern at these times is always for the elderly and sick. Sending out prayers to all .

Starting to whip up here................
View: https://www.facebook.com/michael.isaacs.5209/videos/1199491613404582/?l=7731698025948244599
20161006_1512522_zpsgf4oz4ik.mp4
20161006_1512522_zpsgf4oz4ik.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Did my good deed help'n a lady across the street fix her generator. Just needed a battery, lost her ol man a few months back. Always up for help'n the widows in the neighborhood that way they don't rat me out for do'n burn outs in the back yard. Crap! My generator is leak'n fuel! Anybody got any spare 5/16 fuel line? You people on the east coast hang on, I in the middle so we be ok I hope.

Reactions: 1 user
Luckily I'm close to Tampa we've been getting wind and rain for most of the day now nothing really major though I went ahead and took the precaution of lashing everything in the yard down. Nothing worse than waking up and finding lawn furniture smashed into your Mustang.

Reactions: 1 users
Luckily I'm close to Tampa we've been getting wind and rain for most of the day now nothing really major though I went ahead and took the precaution of lashing everything in the yard down. Nothing worse than waking up and finding lawn furniture smashed into your Mustang.
Take care Steve, i hope it'll be fine for you.