Flowmaster or SLP?

With cats still on your car everything is going to have that bubbly sound, espically if you take off your mufflers, which is essntially what you are doing with the LoudMouths, I had flowmasters on mine before my header and x pipe conversion and they still had the grawl that you would expect from the legendary flowmaster 40 series, and I never had a personal problem with the drowning sound that is spoke of. Now that I put full length coated hookers and their x pipe without cats it is almost orgasmic everytime I start it up. I barely even listen to my radio anymore because I love it so much! Car alarms dont like me though, but I have had more compliments than in my 72 nova with a huge cammed small block.

• Sponsors (?)

SLP Axle Catback pic:

MustangRear2006.jpg

i have flows and i get a bit of drone, stock header and mid pipe. the drone isnt bad at all. they are pretty quiet though, except at wot. Ive heard 3v with slp and i cant say i like the sound but to each their own haha

the slp LM's are what I have and it is absolutely louder than the flows... but i like that. no drone though and its louder outside then inside. i just put my 4.10's on and with it being at higher rpm's on the freeway i notice the noise a lot more now.

I am a flowmaster guy myself. I love the sound of them. I am going to get my Dr. Gas offroad X-pipe and put it on this week (I hope monday). I have to say nothing sounds better than a 3 to 2 downshiftwith flows and dr. gas. I am sad I had to have the shaker 1000 audio system. It is not going to get used much when the mid pipe gets put on.

i had the slp loudmouths on my 05 gt for 6 months, they sound amazing and when they back fire on a cold start it sounds like gunshots going off, there isnt to much drone unless the windows are up and your sitting in the back seat,which you'll probably never do. they arent as defined as i would like at least on a car thats completely stock but other than that they're great