flows?

• Sponsors (?)

Ricey sound

Picture a Japanese Plane on an old war movie then listen to its exhaust. The zeros(at least the real ones) have a sound from a distance that is similar to a rice boy sound. Besides they were made by Mitsubishi anyways. :notnice: . Anyways just go look for a honda then listen to it if it has a fart exhaust, *input rice sound here*.

91_4ourBanger said:
would a Y pipe make it sound deeper with 2 flows making it a dual exhaust? or would it sound more lawnmower like.

mine doesnt sound like rice , if anything most ricers think its a 5.0 but there dumb anyway. i think it has a deeper sound . i have heard a 2.3 ranger with a single flowmaster and it sounds nuthing like my car. so i do think the dual flows with a Y pipe does make it sound alot deeper.

I have 3inch down pipe, 3inch hiflo cat, svo y pipe with 2 1\2 exhaust to my 40 series Flowmasters. Its loud. I stand behind the car at idle and it sounds like a 5.0 liter. Has a mellow sound at 2200 rpm, nice rumble on deceleration from 4000 it sets car alarms off going down the street. I tried 3inch exhaust with 1 dynomax super turbo, it sounded all to ricey for me so i had to have it changed. my opinion flows are the way to go but, thier company is in town and my friend works there so free mufflers where the way to go