fog lamps

jlangholzj

Mustang Master
Oct 23, 2006
CLT
hello all,

i've always been a fan of the old stags 65-71 and i like the new 05+ models. however, the model im buying has no round fog lams like the old school ones do. are there any parts out there i can order to achieve the in the grile fog lamp look? if so, where can i get them?

• Sponsors (?)

Check ebay. There are several companies selling there (Blue Oval Industries, etc...) that offer bolt in Ford OEM Pony Package grill conversions (with the fog lights and wiring) and also other companies that sell GT grills with the big fog lights modified to fit a V6 front end.

You can get a brand new Ford switch with the kit which includes the controls for the fog light or you can get a small toggle and drill a small hole in your existing switch panel. That's what I did. It costs much less and it looks and works just fine.

stanmckinney said:
You can get a brand new Ford switch with the kit which includes the controls for the fog light or you can get a small toggle and drill a small hole in your existing switch panel. That's what I did. It costs much less and it looks and works just fine.

actually, most of us have just upgraded to a GT headlight/fog-light switch.

and in, fact many of the kits even include them.

Uncle Meat said:
I must be blind. I looked all through that website and could not find a GT grill/fog light setup for the '05 V6 Mustang. :shrug:

U.M.

I sell him the parts to make the kits, so I know its in there.

go to the left side menu bar....click apperanace parts....click exterior... then click lighting and look for the 2005 up fog lamp kits, also mention my name, it may get you a discount:D

I know it says "comming soon" but give him a shout, Justin should have the kits aval by now

The kit I am talking about includes the grill, lights, wiring and your choice of switches. All instructions are also included. It's about as plug and play as you can get. The price varies depending on which switch you want.

RandyStinchcomb said:
I sell him the parts to make the kits, so I know its in there.

go to the left side menu bar....click apperanace parts....click exterior... then click lighting and look for the 2005 up fog lamp kits, also mention my name, it may get you a discount:D

I know it says "comming soon" but give him a shout, Justin should have the kits aval by now
It's not there, go check for yourself. As far as exterior accessories for the 2005 Mustang, all he offers are the following 2 items:

2005+ Tail light Trim / Bezel Set
2005+ Mustang Honeycomb Taillight Panel

However he does have a small blurb that states: 2005+ GT fog light kits for V6 4.0L's Coming Soon.

stanmckinney said:
The kit I am talking about includes the grill, lights, wiring and your choice of switches. All instructions are also included. It's about as plug and play as you can get. The price varies depending on which switch you want.
LINK PLEASE?

U.M.

well street scene makes the gt style in regular and center light for the v6ers

Attachments

• DSC_0081 Large Web view.jpg
    DSC_0081 Large Web view.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0065 Large Web view.jpg
    DSC_0065 Large Web view.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 82