For everyone planning to wait till 06

• Sponsors (?)

You could get bullits for $130 each and a stripe job for a couple of hundred. You could probably turn around and sell your GT wheels to a V6 owner for $100+ per wheel.

Why would you wait?

Don't hold your breath on more power. With a brand new engine, its very unlikely there with be a power increase after 1 year. The 99-04 models never once had a power increase. Also, with Ford now getting into specialy models (bullitt, mach, boss, etc.) their lineup has to justify the prices they ask. Therefore, the Mustang GT will always have the least power (besides the v6) Anyone looking for more power from the current platform will probably only find it in the SVT or other special production stang.

For the record bullitts would look sweet on the 05. Maybe an all silver 18 X 9 rim. Never been a big fan of stripes but i think it would look at home on the new stang. I would have to see one in person.

I'm waiting until 06 for a couple of reasons::
1) I graduate college in 06 and I'm buying and 06 GT as my graduation present to myself.
2) There will probably be some bugs in the 05 because it is the first year of a model run.
3) I'm hoping that the performance will be a little higher in 06

Bullitt rims and a stripe package would be a cool option too. I have completely fallen in love with the silver showcar with white stripes.

RodStang said:
You could get bullits for $130 each and a stripe job for a couple of hundred. You could probably turn around and sell your GT wheels to a V6 owner for $100+ per wheel.

Why would you wait?

No doubt! IF I were to get an 05 that's my plan...IF. What I'm saying is that I was planning to wait till 06 to see what else comes out, but If they offered it straight from the factory, it might push me over the fence.

Jugg2Driver said:
Bullits on the '05 is a no-brainer. It suprises me that Ford hasn't done that already!

Matt

Especially if the Bullitts are Chrome...
2005bulblue.jpg

RodStang said:

Why would you wait?
I'm with you man....a few hundred bucks and a year earlier than waiting :D