For raph130 to prove anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
90mustangGT said:
This has gotten stupid, but I got a good laugh though.

From what I have been reading on this thread and the others, Ralph has been reading too many magazines and talking to the wrong people. If Michale Moore were into drag racing... facts that are partially true but once the whole story is known don't add up. I've run into these people so often, I've just learned to grin and bear it, then when they are out of wind I say "ready to run that thing" Ed Curtis says in his sig, "Talk is cheap, take it to the track and prove your point." That is soooo true. Ralph has been called out, but he won't answer it. Even if he looses, at least he showed he tried and maby was wrong but you would have to respect it. Without even trying it, he shows he is full of BS. I will respect anyone if they run it, but when they run thier mouth and won't back it up, I give it a big :notnice:

You always hear these wild claims, but I go to the track often, and I know the reality. 12's is not slow, far faster than a stock 5.0 would dream of. A stock foxbody with gears and slicks could run 13's, but the mph would be low and it would all be launch. 12's I don't think so, there isn't enough top end to get it there.

I couldn't agree more. He'll have some dumb reply to all this. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and let him be a keyboard warrior. I'm done..if you wanna talk it out like a man raph you know how to get in touch.

• Sponsors (?)

Alright fellas enough is enough... christ!

Even if he does or doesn't have mental health issues, if you don't agree with what he says don't get into a pissing match with him just explain your point & move on....

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!! :notnice:

Status
Not open for further replies.