For the guys in Ontario (or anyone visiting) Dialup Death

Therian

The Highlander
Founding Member
Apr 21, 2002
Waterloo, Ontario
big photo ahead of some excellent roads to drive on. It was created by the bike community, but it's just as applicable to anyone that enjoys a nice drive

ontarioroads.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Wow man, that is an awsome find! Looks like I now have a few places to go to burn a tank of gas and test-out the new suspension components on a lazy sunday afternoon. I'm bookmarking this thread :nice:

If some of us do organise a meet this spring/summer we should go rippin' along some of these roads...

Been on Ridge & Snake Rds

I live in the area around Ridge Rd & Snake Rd, and have driven on both several times. If in the area take care on Ridge Rd I've seen the regional police out in force on it. However it is a decent trip but you'll run into several stops, it cuts across the Niagara Escarpment. Snake Rd has been a while since I zoomed along it, but it's pretty decent. Actually Walkers Line, Appleby Line, Brant street all above HWY 5 are good ones and Derry Rd between Milton & HWY 6N is good too.

wow....just wow, i could barely find the quick reply box....

i know there's a few decent ones from just outside Kingston, but they probably aren't big enough to get attention from this map