For thoes that are friends

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
I am gonna try some deccoration things and wanted to make a group of photos of the cool people I met on here with their Stangs. If you have a nice photo of you and your car post it or PM it to me. I have alot of Mustang stuff going up in teh garrage and since so many of you have killer cars I figure itd look great in teh stable with the Cobras :nice:
I consider most of you friends and itd bee cool IMO to have a whole group of photos of friends and their bad ass rides :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Me & the Mach @ the californiafords.com car show after I won 2nd place in the Mach 1, bullit catagory....

l_4e3920bc791be2846f8745a9d22dac7c.jpg

& a random one I had a photographer take when i was doing a photo shoot of my car....Pose for Myspace default LOL!!!

View attachment 318434

I can get you larger files if u need them too BTW....

Alright Epik and Winters, great start :nice: When I have enough im gonna take em down to Walmart and Photo print them out :nice:

Ill post pics as it grows :banana:

Me & the Mach @ the californiafords.com car show after I won 2nd place in the Mach 1, bullit catagory....

I can get you larger files if u need them too BTW....

lookin good man! Gotta love mach 1's especially in that color, very clean

i dont have a pic of me and my car but maybe i can get my friend to take a pic of me with it today even though im really hungover