For those that remember me wrecking my truck...

.....I want a lighting :( but i have a mustang :) But if it were my truck... I'd love to listen to True duals with side exit exhaust on both sides. (the one sided thing i dont understand to well....) and make it look like a lighting! OR actully have one!

• Sponsors (?)

found a pic of some stock lookin 20's...for everyone who hasnt seen them :drool:

orighj4.jpg

924-1206-66074.jpg

For the rear see if you can get a factory painted bumper. I think the base model work trucks have a black painted bumper. Just get it painted to match.
That will be easier than stripping the chrome off yours.

make it look like my dads lightning truck heh
IMG_0284.jpg

Hey, take his side skirts off, mail them to me so i can see if they fit, and ill send them right back :D your dad has a nice truck!

found a pic of some stock lookin 20's...for everyone who hasnt seen them :drool:

orighj4.jpg

924-1206-66074.jpg

You dont know how long ive been lookin for a side shot like that with the 20" lightnings! Thanks!!!

FBD your a class act yo!! But personally, I could never get into pickups!! :shrug:

Ive always thought they were practical, but this is my first one... i dont think ill be without one again.

For the rear see if you can get a factory painted bumper. I think the base model work trucks have a black painted bumper. Just get it painted to match.
That will be easier than stripping the chrome off yours.

Thats good info to keep in mind.. Thanks man!