Ford and GM collaborating?

• Sponsors (?)

From what I get from the article, they won't necessarily be sharing engines. Just developing technologies together. But, even if they share engines, it's better than them going under.

I agree! For real though.... If you could get a 6 liter, displacment on demand, v8 mustang wouldn't you do it? I sure as hell would.... I would rather own a bowtie then a rice-burner.... Its just I'd rather have a ford then a chevy... Chevy is a close 2nd place in my book.... If I had the money a black C6 would be sitting in my driveway....

From what I get from the article, they won't necessarily be sharing engines. Just developing technologies together. But, even if they share engines, it's better than them going under.

Mo'fuggin word. Honestly, Ford could use some of the tech that GM has (displacement on demand k thx) and GM could use some of the tech from Ford in the truck department. Seems like a great idea to me and I hope it happens if it keeps both companies in business.

It's been said time and time before but I'll say it here. Competition only makes things better. By keeping both GM and Ford in business we will have better cars and we wont have to only drive foreign made cars :nice: