FOTM AUGUST winner!!

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats, StreakMatt. Beautiful job on that car. Hope ya don't mind. :D

251343.jpg

Sorry it took me a few days to reply, but like Epik said I've been busy! On what you ask, what else the FOX!! Yeah I was trying to tie everything together for a good showing at grudge night and I accomplished that.

I want to thank everyone who voted for me this month and making me FOTM, I appreciate it :flag:..It may have taken me 3 times but persistance pays off.
Its taken me a long time to get the car where it is and it seems like it just doesn't stop. It still seems like I got a mod list a mile long LOL. I've owned this car for almost 8 yrs and I love it more every year. It was pretty much stock when I picked it up, and I hardly knew anything about the 5.0's. To think how far my car has came is amazing. To some of the guys asking about the front bumper, yes its a custom front that i made at my dad's shop. I wanted it to be a complete 1 piece wrap around style bumper like my Cobra rear bumper is. I think it came out great and it definitely adds to the uniqueness of the car because no one has one :nice: I remember when I bought my '03 Cobra about a year ago, peeps thought I was gonna put the Fox on the back burner now that I had the ALMIGHTY Terminator. I haven't done 1 performance mod to it yet, but I've already this year put like $8k+ into the Fox :jaw:..My 2 major goals left with this car is to one day get it in a Mag, and to bust off a 9 sec. pass...