FOTY poll

FOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks FrankenStang. This will give all of the Mustangs to have a chance at FOTY!!

We don't need a prize anyways. I thought this was just for fun anyways. That's how it should be.

Thank you.

So I had quite the toss up:

I more or less owned 1990coupes car for a short time and know where it started and how it ended up.

I know the blood, sweat, tears, time and energy that went into "hackjob"

I know the power and performance of some of these cars, not to mention the looks are amazing.

BUT in the end I went with Hissin (so far the only one). His car is more or less what I love about fox bodies. It is clean, well done, driven everywhere and anywhere, wins awards, and then gets flogged at the track at every race I'm at in New Hampshire. I've seen the car so many times in person and to me it's an impressive example of what a fox body is perfect for!!!

All the cars are amazing guys, and all deserve the recognition they get!

I must have looked all the pics 30 times. My favorites were many but

SVT32VDOHC

You got my vote! Unbelieveable amount of effort and research went into your build. Plus your always a friendly Stangnet 'er and a class act!

Nice cars everyone!

Thanks for the nice compliments!! I appreciate it bro! Thanks.

--MAtt

All the Fox's in this poll are worthy, & all are bad@$$, but IMO StreakMatts car is the most impressive. Show me another car in this thread that can run 10.09 @ 139mph with a 5 speed & a home built 306... Plus the car has a custom made front bumper & is cleeeeeean as hell.....

All the Fox's in this poll are worthy, & all are bad@$$, but IMO StreakMatts car is the most impressive. Show me another car in this thread that can run 10.09 @ 139mph with a 5 speed & a home built 306... Plus the car has a custom made front bumper & is cleeeeeean as hell.....

Definetely my second choice. Very impressive car. Anyone know of any vids for his car at the track?

Definetely my second choice. Very impressive car. Anyone know of any vids for his car at the track?

I do have a few vids, but none of em are very clear & they were taken when his car was running mid 10's.... He does have a vid of his 10.09 run, but for some reason we cant get it uploaded from the camera to the computer....My photobucket is suspended till the end of the month for uploading too many MB so i cant post em up @ this time, sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.