Fox Lake "P-51" 2V Intake

• Sponsors (?)

On a bone-stock car, I'd say go with the given mods first (gears, pulleys, T/A), unless you have the $$$ to do that intake AND those mods. Someone with modded heads and exhaust might see some pretty decent gains.

Can't wait to see this intake on a blown car. :eek: Or a blown car with head work. :eek: :eek: :eek:

GinoGT said:
On a bone-stock car, I'd say go with the given mods first (gears, pulleys, T/A), unless you have the $$$ to do that intake AND those mods. Someone with modded heads and exhaust might see some pretty decent gains.

Can't wait to see this intake on a blown car. :eek: Or a blown car with head work. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Either the P51 or Reichard Racing intake will be on mine. Leaning towards the RR at the moment..... but that changes with each new piece of news that comes out about these intakes.

Atlanta_GTer said:
Either the P51 or Reichard Racing intake will be on mine. Leaning towards the RR at the moment..... but that changes with each new piece of news that comes out about these intakes.

The p51 blows the RR out of the water. If you look at the two dyno sheets you can see why. The RR kills torque and does nothing for the SOHC until like 5000. You better be revving out to 6500 or 7k to make anything happen with the RR.

mogs01gt said:
The p51 blows the RR out of the water. If you look at the two dyno sheets you can see why. The RR kills torque and does nothing for the SOHC until like 5000. You better be revving out to 6500 or 7k to make anything happen with the RR.

Will be reving the car to 7500, so the RR will serve its purpose on my car if that's what I go with. I agree in the fact that the current RR makes its power up top, but when it gets to those upper RPMs, it really shines. They are making a 2nd version of the RR, which will change up a few things in the lower RPM band.

Atlanta_GTer said:
Will be reving the car to 7500, so the RR will serve its purpose on my car if that's what I go with. I agree in the fact that the current RR makes its power up top, but when it gets to those upper RPMs, it really shines. They are making a 2nd version of the RR, which will change up a few things in the lower RPM band.

What's the good word on that one? Any idea of a timeframe?