Foxbody of the year?

• Sponsors (?)

alright, fox of the month sounds about the right way to build up the finalist on fox of the year.. it depends on what rules we want to lay down.. i was thinking a max 10 fox's for a month.. you have to be nominated.. no damn cheating either, im watching you dman, strype and franken stang :nono:

Yeah i'm sure that's highly opinionated...but i have in fact owned all the other body styles and for me it doesn't get any better.

To say the least....i'm in no hurry to own another hatch or a vert. It's too easy to get used to the solid feel of a coupe and being able to look back and not see a huge chunk of metal in your peripheral view/blind spot. If i ever do get another hatch it'll either BE a Cobra or be a Cobra clone, unless i can score a super clean 4 eye hatch.

The Fox Coupes are one of the last things Ford really got right....they were fast, cheap and stripped free of BS.

Yeah i'm sure that's highly opinionated...but i have in fact owned all the other body styles and for me it doesn't get any better.

To say the least....i'm in no hurry to own another hatch or a vert. It's too easy to get used to the solid feel of a coupe and being able to look back and not see a huge chunk of metal in your peripheral view/blind spot. If i ever do get another hatch it'll either BE a Cobra or be a Cobra clone, unless i can score a super clean 4 eye hatch.

The Fox Coupes are one of the last things Ford really got right....they were fast, cheap and stripped free of BS.

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :nice:

I have never owned a Notch. I've owned 3 hatches. I must say, I agree with you 100% even tho I've never owned one. I HATE aero headlights too. They look pretty but they are POS's. At least mine are. Always yellow. grrr. Can't get them to line up. (even mansonozz has a crooked light. :hail2: :D) I can not WAIT to get a four eyed front end back on my Capri. Wish I could just spice on a Notch ass end too but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :rolleyes: lol

One day, mark my words, I WILL own a black four eyed Notch. :hail2: