FREE 1990 gutted GT

Discussion in 'Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)' started by bentley429isBAC, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh yea its located at my place, which is in the eastern part of CT.
  2. This is awesome for anyone who picks it up!
  3. I'm moving this to the classifieds. Regardless of whether it's free or not, items are changing hands from one to another.
  4. I am very interested and I'm in desperate need off the front clip. Is it as solid as it looks? What's your zip? Trying to get an idea of how much gas this is going to take.

5. There is one small area on the passenger side floor that needs attention. Zip it 06226
  6. Would you ship the throttle cable?
  7. Not even gonna bother yanking the 1/4 windows?
  8. Of course I will thats why I said it was going to be just the shell. I havent had any interest in the hatch so if someone comes to get it they will prob be taking that also to big to have laying around. 5 days until the flatbed comes.
  9. Does It have a clear tittle?
  10. Your killing me... Had I not bought the house I would be taking this.

Let me send this link to my friend who wrecked his Capri at the track.
  11. I sent him a message, will let you know what he says when I hear back.
  12. Yes it has a clear title. Alright Brian let me know, like I said I dont want to send it to the crusher but its been in my yard for 3 months. Getting tired of looking at it. If you want parts for it I have a lot of stuff and will sell it all cheap.
  13. I actually need a good clean hatch rear window.

But CT is a far drive and i can't stick it in a G35 :(
  14. Josh, a racing buddy of mine wants it. PM your phone number and I will pass it along.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.