Front facia install

zeindog

Oct 27, 2004
I finally got my new front facia back from paint and am waiting till this weekend to install it. I was wondering if anyone has put one on by themselves? I have acess to a lift but its a paint to get the parts down there, am and contemplating doing it in my driveway with a jack. I was just seeing if it was possibly to do it all without a lift.

• Sponsors (?)

zeindog said:
I finally got my new front facia back from paint and am waiting till this weekend to install it. I was wondering if anyone has put one on by themselves? I have acess to a lift but its a paint to get the parts down there, am and contemplating doing it in my driveway with a jack. I was just seeing if it was possibly to do it all without a lift.

what facia kit are you installing?

I am installing the cervinis front facia with lower fog's...and a new fender and headlight at the same time since my roomate forgot my car was parked behind him and ran into the side of it. I just got confirmation that I have a shop with a lift available for this thursday so my buddies and I are going to be putting everything on then. I will post some pics when its done.