• Griggs GR-350 front

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nonosstang

Founding Member
Nov 9, 2001
Newark, CA
I was looking for some opinion about front suspension for my '66 fastback. I am stuck between the TCP front coilover or the Griggs GR-350 front.

Currently, my car is at Griggs getting the rear GR-350 setup installed along with a Currie 9" w/ detroit, 3.89's, and forged axles. The rear will be running 335/30ZR18's.

Obviously, that leaves me . . . broke!! But, at this point I am considering front end options. One side of me wants to go with the TCP setup because it's cheaper and I can easily install it myself on a weekend (so I can finally get the car back together and drive it!). The other side wants the Griggs setup so the suspension is all the same. The Griggs suspension kicks a$$ too, but it's also a huge pain to install and/or have it installed. If they cost the same, it would definitely be Griggs.

What would you do? Why?

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

wildstang said:
Does any one have pictures of the Griggs GR350 front suspension installed. I have looked a little on their web site but I could not find any GR350 suspension pictures. Thanks.

When I was researching for my decision I contacted Griggs. They sent me some pics and put me in contact with one of their distributors who was finishing up a complete GR350 fastback (awesome car) who also sent me pics. Here are some pics

griggssla.jpg

griggssla2.jpg

GR350-Front08.JPG

GR350-Front09.jpg