frpp crate install

eng.jpg
Not sure where I was supposed to put this..But I've been (very) slowly working on getting my FRPP Crate Engine assembled and ready for install. Went incredibly smooth up until my 4th of 4 motor mount bolts lol...now I gotta drill that out and trim a slight edge off my driver's side motor mount. Went ahead and set thing thing and its still being supported by the lift, I was just too sore to touch it today. Not sure of the purpose of the post, I'm just excited as hell and that much closer to having this car running for the first time since I fired her up long enough to get towed from Northern VA to MD. Other than that she hasn't ran in 8 years

• Sponsors (?)

eng.jpg
Not sure where I was supposed to put this..But I've been (very) slowly working on getting my FRPP Crate Engine assembled and ready for install. Went incredibly smooth up until my 4th of 4 motor mount bolts lol...now I gotta drill that out and trim a slight edge off my driver's side motor mount. Went ahead and set thing thing and its still being supported by the lift, I was just too sore to touch it today. Not sure of the purpose of the post, I'm just excited as hell and that much closer to having this car running for the first time since I fired her up long enough to get towed from Northern VA to MD. Other than that she hasn't ran in 8 years
Looks good, Where in MD are you?

i helped a friend of mine put one of these in his hatch, motor runs really strong ur gonna love it

I've got a buddy who had one prior to his 331 swap. He liked it but wanted more power...I'm hoping I dont run into the same problem a month later.I did however talk to FRPP and they said despite the disclaimer 5-6 psi is absolutley fine. So maybe a low boost vortech in the near future:shrug: