FS: 20" Bullitt Rims and Tires- Great Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellski

Jun 22, 2011
View attachment 70066 20" Staggered Bullitt Rims and Tires- fit '05-12 Great deal!
I have up for sale the following package: American Muscle Anthracite (gray) staggered 20" Bullit Wheels, 8-1/2 and 10" with 255/35-20 Sumitomos and 305/35 MT Drag Radials. The rims and front tires have 4K miles on them and the Drag Radials have maybe 1500 miles on them- and have never been spun in anger (I am serious here). They do have TPMS's installed, and the TPMS programming tool is included as well. The tires are Nitrogen filled. These things are in beautiful shape- no scratches or curb rash. New, this setup would cost you $1900+. I am willing to let them go for $1200. I am selling them because I wanted to go with black, wider (!) rims on the rear- I now have 275/35 on 9-1/2 and 315/35's on 11" rims on my '11 GT. I am located in the Milwaukee area and would prefer local pickup, but will negotiate shipping or delivery with you. Not desperate so my price is pretty firm at this point. Pictures upon request.
Thanks,
Steve

• Sponsors (?)

sorry about the link- pics I had were all too large...
im me with your email address and I will send you some pics- this is a great package in dnn (damn near new) condition at an excellent price

Status
Not open for further replies.