FS 2006 Kenne Bell stage 2 Mustang GT Delux

Status
Not open for further replies.

1996lasercobra

Nov 23, 2005
For Sale is my 2006 Mustang GT delux tungsten grey with charcoal interior with 5 speed manual transmisson. Car has 29K miles on it and Kenne Bell 2.6L stage 2 supercharger has 3K on it and was professionally installed. Aluminum drive shaft, Kirkey Prodrag light weight seats on stock rails with fully electric driver's side and manual slider on passanger (full access to back seat), Moroso stainless axleback, GT500 twin fuel pumps and KB dual BAP. Car is adult owned and adult driven. Has never been raced as long as I owned it for the past year and a half (I'm 30 and I need my license to get to work and college). I am third owner. First owner was a cop that drove to New York I believe to buy it for the color and wheel combination. Second owner was a very maticulous about the car. Car comes with all paper work for services and oil changes by Ford dealership, original window sticker, two sets of keys, and owners manual. Car has mobile 1 full synthetic oil in it. Supercharger is self contained and oil in it only changed every 12K miles. Car is a joy to drive with ice cold AC and fully loaded with 6 disc facory CD, color changing dash, traction control, silver accents on dash, along with everything else that comes in the delux GT package. Windows have lifetime window tint (100% legal) and Shelby GT500 rear spoiler (I like the clean low profile look). $21,000 OBO Feel free to call or text questions or request pictures. 706-681-4896 will try to get some tomorrow after I wash it and get my computer back from the shop. Will also trade for 03-04 Cobra coupe. I'm located in Columbus, GA

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.