***FS:95 Cobra Upper/Lower, Ported GT40, Scorpion 1.72 RR, 75mm TB, C&L***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just moved into a new house and in the process I realized I have too many mustang parts sitting around so it's time for some of them to go. I will ship, but it will be at the buyer's expense.

First up is my 95 Cobra upper intake - I have a lot of time and work invested in this and it looks great. All casting seams and texture has been smoothed, then it was painted with ceramic primer, top coat, and clear coat...then wet sanded and buffed. I blended the TB opening for a 75mm TB (shown in pictures). It has only a few small scratches, so I'd give it a 9.5/10. Asking $400

cobraupper1.jpg

cobraupper2.jpg

img3498na.jpg

img3500n.jpg

Scorpion 1.72 pedestal mount roller rockers. Paid $270 plus shipping new for these, had them on the car for less than 1000 miles before I went with a 347 and stud mount heads. Asking $200 firm

scorpion1.jpg

scorpion2k.jpg

Next we have a CNC ported GT40 lower intake. You can see in the pictures that the runners have been welded before porting to allow the runner to be straightened. I also prepped/painted this with ceramic primer/paint/clear.
Asking $225

portedgt401.jpg

portedgt403.jpg

portedgt404.jpg

portedgt402.jpg

I also have my stock 95 Cobra lower intake. It's dirty, but in good shape. A coat of paint and a cleaning and it would be a nice piece. It is gasket match ported on the bottom runner openings to a 1262 intake gasket.
Asking $150

(Picture below next to ported GT40)
cobralower1.jpg

cobralower2.jpg

Professional Products 75mm throttle body, comes with gasket, IAC and TPS sensors. Once again, painted with ceramic primer, paint, and clear. In great shape, asking $110

75mmtb1.jpg

C&L 76mm mass air, in good shape, painted with ceramic like all the other parts. Has calibration tube for a 94-95 with 30lb injectors. Includes mass air sensor. Asking $65

cl1gi.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.