FS: NJ Nitto NT05R Drag Radials 285/40-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello stangnet! I hope this is not a big no-no here, but I registered just to post this for sale ad for an "old-timer" coworker who has a '06 'stang. He's not too good with computers so I'm trying to help him out. He says they only really fit newer mustangs so here I am. Details:

two used Nitto NT05R Drag Radials. 285/40-18 size. 900 miles highway driving. Tires are located in Lakewood, NJ 08701 but he lives in Richboro PA, 18954. He is willing to drive up to 50 miles from this area to meet up with the buyer. Shipping is available, my quote from UPS is $96 for the pair (ouch!)

Again they only have 900 miles of highway driving back and forth to work on 195 in NJ for 2 weeks. He removed them because he does not like how they handle rain puddles on the highway :)nono:). This car is his daily driver, not a drag car. I have his receipt here showing he paid $269.77 each plus shipping from Discount Tire Direct. He would like $300 for both OBO. Pick up or local delivery preferred due to the shipping costs.

The only pics I have online are on the craigslist ad:
Two Nitto NT05R Drag Radials 285/40-18

Higher resolution versions of these are available, I can email them to you if you PM me your email address.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.