Fuel and Suspension

FivePointO

Sep 29, 2009
NY
As some of you may have seen my "Bulletproof Solution" thread, I have now ordered a Coast High 347 and am trying to pull things together, order parts to fit and have the car at the track in May.
One concern is fuel, I was looking at 30psi Injectors and a 255lph pump, will this be enough or too much? I could go with 24 pounders and a 190lph pump but that seems alittle short for a smallblock 347. Also...the coupe is bone stock, any ideas on a good suspension setup for hookup and driveability? Also, looking at clutches...good pedal pressure and track durability..does that exist?
Thanks guys/girls!

• Sponsors (?)

30's and 255lph for the pump.
Some may say more injector, I happen to disagree. NA 30 lb injectors can feed a massive amount of hp.
I've personally seen them handle over 450rwhp.

For the suspension, decide what's most important to you, Drag or handling.
You can always drag race with a handling suspension, no it's not optimal, but IMO it makes for a car that is far more fun on the street. You can't handle with a drag suspension, unless you want to get killed.
Adjustable shocks for sure.

Not sure where you even get 32lber's, but even if you can they will be about the same.

Subframe connectors are a must.
If you need some ideas, just browse around maximum motorsports website for parts and see what your budget it. There's alot out there for handling.