Fuel Filter

• Sponsors (?)

Bump.
I decided to go ahead and purchase new fuel injectors for my car today and I'm pretty sure you also need to disconnect the inertia switch in the trunk to do this job. I timed the car this time and it idled for about 23 minutes. Is this normal?

I switched them because I am getting misfires and some backfire.
So far I've switched all the plugs and pulled the injectors last night to change them but none of them
had any gunk inside of them so I took the injectors back and put mine back in.

The car on take offs is running as if I were going up hill with it in 5th gear so it turtles along unless
I gun it and launch at over 2k rpm then it drives normal for about 20 secs then bogs back down. I can mash the throttle into the ground and the
car will accelerate SO SLOW. Sometimes after launching and getting it to run good the car's RPMs
will sit and idle at 1900-1500 after it is out of gear as if i were still on the gas and it will run fine the entire time but once the rpms
reset it will run crappy. Also while sitting at idle the rpms go up and down from 1000-400.
Car has a strong oder of gas as well like it is running really rich. I'm getting bad MPG.

Alright I got the car back about 30 mins ago and its not throwing codes (battery was disconnected) I'll drive it till they turn on and scan it with my SCT Tuner that should be arriving in the mail tmw then I'll let you guys know what codes its throwing.

Alright guys I drove the car fine all morning but I can still tell there is something wrong with it.
The codes it is throwing are P1000, P1132, P1151
Would these just be both of my upstream O2 sensors on both sides?
P1152 Lack of Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor Switch - Sensor Indicates Rich - Bank No. 2
P1132
Lack of Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor Switch - Sensor Indicates Rich - Bank No. 1

Hmmm yeah the car has a strong odor of gas and is getting horrible MPG about 8 or less.
Does anyone know what could be causing this?
The mods on the car are Long tube headers, O/R X pipe, Flowmaster catback, SR performance CAI, SCT Tuned for
performance on 91 octance (with my parts added into the custom tune, after I tuned the car it's running great but
i'm still getting awful MPG and I have those 4 codes stated above) Those parts are all I know of at the moment since I was not the
original owner of the car.