Fuel injector recommendation?

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by GRGT1994, Jun 23, 2009.

1. I've got a question about my fuel injectors. I'm going with a 347 stroker setup, and I'm wondering whether my current injectors will still cut it.

Here's what's changing from the sig below. I blew my stock block, so I am getting a 347 stroker with a custom cam, upgraded springs and track heat intake. Pretty much everything else is staying as is.

So I figure the new setup might flow a bit more with the new cam and intake. But the main thing is the displacement.

Will the 30 lbs/hr injectors still cut it? Do I need to bump those up? If so, recommendations?

Thanks guys.
  2. 30lb/hr injectors should do the trick as long as you aren't revving too high or plan on doing some kind of power adder.
  3. they should be fine to run but i think you'd max out the duty cycle in the higher RPMs. if it was me, i'd step up to 42s to future proof.
  4. This should help you decide...

It is over in the Fox forum... http://forums.stangnet.com/690222-h...uel-injector-compression-etc-information.html
  5. 30lb will be fine. I'm using 30lb injectors on a dry kit, and putting down almost 500rwhp.