Fuel Safe racing cell

67topless

Mar 31, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Curiosity question on the final result after installing a Fuel Safe cell; are the fuel line, return line and sending unit connections on top of the fuel cell and therefore visible inside your trunk? Anyone have pics of an install?

I would hate to loose the ability to just toss a tool box or what not in my trunk with out having to worry about these connections.

Many thanks,

Scott

• Sponsors (?)

I guess I was thinking more of from a practical application than a safety one; I know Fuel Safe is a very expensive product in comparison to others, but my logic is two fold: I want a direct replacement product (I am admittedly not a fabricator) and something that is going to be safe to haul my children in.

Anyway, if both the fuel line and return line are next to the filler neck, I guess they will be out of the way enough. I have sent an email to both MustangsUnlimited.com and Fuel Safe, but it was after hours on Friday so i won't get a response until next weekend.

I am excited though, I've all ready ordered the Powerjection III system and am going to re-do the whole fuel system as well; the tank is my only remaining purchase.

Thanks for the reply

Here's what the drop in Pro Cell looks like.

6671600106_large.jpg