Future wheel selection, help me decide

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
Thomasville, ga
What whell color/style/size would you chose for this car. any combination of bigs and skinnies or bullets is a no go. i would rather ride turbines. oh yea i have the stuff for a 5 lug swap. just planning for the day i can afford some new wheels.

10120011S19.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Well, good luck then man. Thanks for the attitude. Maybe karma is why the last year or so was so rough on you. Just saying...

First of all i was being sarcastic. at what buisness is it of yours how or why my life is effected. and if you think by saying "just saying" clears the way for you to be a complete ***got then you are seriously confused. and the only reason i said that didnt help was because those wheels look like total **** on your ugly ass run of the mill red new edge. Go suck a dick.

you kinda sound like a douche...

just saying

Not sure who you're talking to here.

First of all i was being sarcastic. at what buisness is it of yours how or why my life is effected. and if you think by saying "just saying" clears the way for you to be a complete ***got then you are seriously confused. and the only reason i said that didnt help was because those wheels look like total **** on your ugly ass run of the mill red new edge. Go suck a dick.

Your first "first of all" should have been to thank me for the help, because that's all I was trying to do. I even took time out of my day to make a terrible photoshop for you. I had no intention of shipping a 200 pound set of wheels and tires to nowheresville podunk hick trailer park Georgia. You're the one who made the dickhead remarks, not me. I actually like your car, and I love foxes. I've owned a bunch of them. But, since we're throwing out hurtful remarks for no real reason: **** you and your "run of the mill" piece of **** fox GT. Have fun spinning 17" wheels with 13 crank horsepower. That is, if they let you buy wheels with food stamps.