Garage Pics **NO CLEANING**

GSXRMIXXER

Feb 13, 2006
all my family and friends think my garage is too over run with car parts, tools and other misc. guy items. i would like to see what mine compares to :shrug: i'm gonna take a picture of mine in a couple mins and post it. oh yeah and don't pick up tools, garbage or anything else i want current on the spot pics! ha

• Sponsors (?)

at least you guys can fit a car in your garage. i live in one of those cookie cutter houses that were built by people who think everyone drives smart cars. and since i have the sidewalk going through my driveway, 1 car in front of the garage, 1 sideways at the bottom of the driveway.... sucks

attachment.php

Looks like you got the beginnings of a REALLY nice rear spoiler there. All you need now is a piece of plywood to nail into the to top. :jester:

Man, i've been complaining about my garage being messy! If you did something with the stove/oven, like put it in the kitchen, that would give you quite a bit more room! j/k. If you're fine with it who cares what everyone else thinks.

If you did something with the stove/oven, like put it in the kitchen, that would give you quite a bit more room!

Thats "My" oven for powdercoating... my wife flipped when i told her i owed the electrician $75 to install a 220V plug for it... " What the F do you need a oven for in the garage?!" 1. you can't cook, 2. i spend more time in their than in the house 3. i can cook my car parts better than you can cook food :lol:

as for the spoiler on the Sn95 that was a prototype i was working on for the local Honda club aka. SHAC spikey haired asians of california :D

ahh and what the hell my dad told me "when you get your own garage you can do whatever you want to it just not in mine!".