Gas Mileage

Hey i found out that im making 15 mpg, before when i had stock everything i was makeing 16, I know its probably not to big of a difference but i figure the exhaust and the under drives would help a lil. any ideas? what do you all make to the gallon? I dunno if this has anything to do with it but i do put in a quart of oil and some radiator fluid like one of the previous posts every 3000 miles. im getting some 373s tomorow but im having second thoughts hope fully i wont be makeing 15 gallons to the mile

• Sponsors (?)

15/16 city and 23/25 highway. I have a very small oil leak, but I don't have a oil burning problem and I only add almost 1/2 quart oil between oil changes. If you don't have any leaks AND you're needing a whole quart of oil and a substantial amount of radiator fluid every 3000 miles, you've got something wrong.

Need more info, so more helpful info can be provided.

On the coolant issue, you may want to get your radiator flushed/filled once a year to keep it nice and clean (even if it's the stock setup). A stock setup can work well, if kept clean and the rest of the system is working right (i.e. fan, thermostat, flow-type valve that opens/closes). I've been using Texaco's brand of fluid and it's been great. Just an idea.