Gauges?

tack_78

Founding Member
Jul 17, 2002
I am doing a mass purchase in a couple of months and need some help with what gauges I should get. I will have room for four 2 1/6" gauges. See my sig for my current mods. At that time I will be purchasing the following, Kenne-Bell 9psi intercooled kit, steeda shifter, upper and lower control arms, a roll cage, aluminum drive shaft and safety loop, a set of 16" rims and drag radials, shocks, struts, springs, caster/camber plates. Suggestions please.

• Sponsors (?)

tack_78 said:
I am doing a mass purchase in a couple of months and need some help with what gauges I should get. I will have room for four 2 1/6" gauges. See my sig for my current mods. At that time I will be purchasing the following, Kenne-Bell 9psi intercooled kit, steeda shifter, upper and lower control arms, a roll cage, aluminum drive shaft and safety loop, a set of 16" rims and drag radials, shocks, struts, springs, caster/camber plates. Suggestions please.

The AutoMeter Phantoms look cool IMO. Another suggestion for you though. If you're gonna get drag radials, either get 15" or 17" wheels. The sizes for drag radials that will fit a 16" rim are very limited. Nitto only makes them in 205/45-16 and 245/50-16. BFG only makes a 255/50-16.

Here's the complete sizes and specs for both Nitto and BFG DR's:

http://nittotire.com/popup_555r_sizes.asp
http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/assets/pdf/comp_ta_drag_radial.pdf

Hope this helped. Still just my 2 cents.

gauges on kenne bell

where did u hook up your fuel pressure sending unit with the kenne bell, is it where the boost a pump sending unit is? can u run a t-fitting off that, if you have pics that would be appreciated.

The fuel rails that come with KB kit don't have the valve anymore to connect the sending unit. And the stock rails can't be used because of the 75mm TB clearance. So you need an additional part, KB can sell it for 50 bucks. I'm ordering one as I had this issue, all other gauges are connected except that one.