Roush Gettin Kenne Bell, have a few ?'s

C.Saleen

Jan 18, 2004
ok, on monday im going to order the kb for my saleen, i have a few questions,
im going to get the regular kit, polished, and also am getting the cold air kit
which im told comes with a new mass air flip chip kb cold air kit k&n filter,
im also told that the regular kit comes with the boast a pump is that correct?
also does any one here run the boost a spark, ill prolly run the 9lb pulley and see what that makes, then bump it up to the 10lb pulley, also i plan on running my saleen intercooler ic water pump and still use the saleen coolant tank, any problems with that or parts ill need to do so, i was told i need some -an fitting to make this work any one know which ones? also any cautions better ideas or problems yourve had with the kb, one last thing when i was on the phone with kb they told me that the chip is a flip chip and that one side runs on 100 octane? ive got some sunoco at my shop, id like to throw that in and make a run with that and the 10 lb pulley, to get a good #, also the quote kb gave my was $6,100 shiped that was with the polishing and cold air kit, any where else have better prices? thanks colby

• Sponsors (?)

If you are considering the 2.2 there is a guy over on another website selling a brand new one.He decided not to go through with the project.I would have been all over it but he didn't post it for sale untill I got my 1.7 installed.