getting some stickys!!

98laseredgt

Jul 16, 2004
indianapolis
im going to order them from wal-mart since i work there and i get 20% off. do they make a 245? i was going to get 275's and put them on my stock wheels, but if they make a 245 i will get those. and how well do those things grip, is it enough to make my clutch go. the clutch is strong right now, i can get sideways into 3rd. they wont be mounted until spring anyways so im not too worried about that. what i would like to know is how much these can knock off my E/T. the one in my sig was before the intake also. thanks for the info.

nate

• Sponsors (?)

im getting BFG drag radials. Wal-Mart can order them and the regular price is about average. 144 a piece. but once a year i get 20% off anything in the store so im using it for tires. Wal-Mart doesent really do anything performance, i just saw the tires in the special order catalog. in fact, i cant have them put on there becuase wal-mart wont put a tire on a car that isnt factory size. kinda gay. i did put new tires on an 03' cobra the other day. 2 back ones after 10k miles.