Going to get exhaust help out.

lbmustang99

Apr 9, 2004
MIA
Hey im thinking about going turbo or supercharge soon.Im going to do my exhaust this weekend.What size or exhaust do you guys suggest and what exhaust.I want something that sounds mean and that it will work good with the power adder when i get itfor the V6.Im thinking about H pipes with flowmasters cat back 2.5.please give your educated opinions it will be highly appreciated. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I don't care to much for flows... they don't sound right to me. You're going to need a 2.25 or 2.50 exhaust. www.v6mustangstuff.com Great exhaust there. I'd go with Bassani, Magnaflow, Borla or MAC (everyone uses mac, cause it's cheap and it works.) So, yeah, 2.25 or 2.50. thats what size you're going to need, then it's up to you what exhaust you want to use.

Did you check your other thread in the "talk" section about what you may need to do to your engine? If not go read it, should be helpfull.

You really can't go wrong with Flowmaster but as you may have heard, they are infamous with their signature "drone" at 1700-2000 RPMS. But they sound great and if you have an o/r H or X pipe..then that will add to the meanness of the sound. MAC is another great exhaust, their signature ProChamber system works great too, according to what I've heard the Prochamber mufflers and o/r H pipe is a lethal combination. :D