Going To Look At A Couple Of Mustangs Tomarrow

horse sence

15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Wile Coyote's stunt double
they are both coupes .one is a 66 coupe .it needs a floor and some front sheet metal and interior ,6 cylinder car no motor or trany for $600. actualy already bought this one,another candidate for a fastback conversion. the other one is a very decent 68 coupe with a complete body,new dash pad, inst. bezel, door panels and lots of new and extra parts. it was a 6 cylinder also .saw pics of the 68 and it looks very good. especialy for $1500 cant realy go wrong. oh the 66 comes with a car trailer:nice: is any one else having trouble posting? when i try to post a count down starts and i guess the time limmit runs out and the post will not go .so when i try it again it goes through only to find the first post did go through. so there may be a double post here:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

sorry about the double post ,i knew it was going to do that. anywho i picked up the 66 coupe .doesnt look real pretty but all that old sheet metal will be gone soon .i will need a floor but the frame rails are real nice . i will need a radiator support and pass. side front appron but the driver side is very good. no cracks in the towers. the cowl and under side are rust and dent free:nice:
had a brand new ford replacement rear valance. bad news is doors and fenders are junk:nonono: ah but the steel hood is good. the side scoops were held on with bondo ,removed three screws on each side,1 1/2 inch long:eek: and grabed the scoops and pulled and they came right off . never bondo somthing on it has no strength. also got a very clean performer rpm for a small block and i got the PINK SLIP still worth $600 for all. i will order the fastback sheet metal some time in the next couple of weeks and start another fastback conversion:banana:
IMG_3186.JPG
IMG_3187.JPG
IMG_3188.JPG
IMG_3191.JPG
IMG_3192.JPG
IMG_3193.JPG
IMG_3194.JPG