Going to order my 2011 mustang GT in a few days.

FordStang

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2002
Orange Park, FL
Well first off I was wondering what everyone put down as a deposit to order their 2011. Couple dealers in FL want 1000 and up north in Ohio where my family is I called a few and the dealers want 200. Doesnt really matter to me since its gonna go towards the down payment but was just curious. Also Any helpful tips ya can tell me about ordering a 2011 mustang gt? As in what you should of got but didnt ect? And last but not least explain the discount plans...A? Z? X? Thank you!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

My dealer wanted me to put down 1000 but took 500. I also didnt mind putting down 1000 but my dealer was being cool about it and just took 500. I got everything i wanted to on mine. the electonics package isnt a popular choice but it does some sweet stuff.. i got it. also, the brakes on it stock are great but the brembos you can upgrade to for 1600 are well worth that 1600 so thatll depend on your usage and preferences.

I donno much about the plans. my father is an employee of ford so i qualify for A. I can get X through my company but it doesnt discount as much as A. thats about alli know on the plans.

My dealer didn't ask 4 any amount because i told him i'd be putting $10,000.00 down & $5,000.00 upon delivery.
This will make my payment pretty sweet!
Just so hard waiting 4 my Kona Blue 5.0!