Good deal??? or not...?

i want to buy a 1995 GT that has 90,000 miles on it but has an excellent interior and paint job. the car has some mods such as pro-performer intake/cold air intake/6AL MSD ignition/255lph fuel pump/ 24# injectors/UR pulleys/ comp chip/3 stage fan/3.7.3 gears/centerforce clutch/short shifter/eibach springs/H pipe/ 2 1/2" exhaust (no cats)/ 2 chamber flomasters/3 1/2" chrome tips/17"cobra r rims/ cobra front bumper/nitto drags/auto meter guages (two on pod and two on dash)/ viper security system.

he was askin $8200 but i got him down to $7500, is that a good deal or not!?!?!?! please help!!

• Sponsors (?)

Sound like an OK deal, of course care has probably been run hard, but I dont know how you go about finding a 94-95 that hasnt. Make sure all the wiring looks good (alarm, ect) as whoever wired my viper did a piss poor job, and I've had to hunt a few loose wires since having the car. Definately was not professionaly installed.

Have you driven the car..if not take it for a drive for more than an hour or so. Let it warm up really good and check oil pressure and coolant temps....also if its ok with the guy do a compression check. It dosnt take long and it will tell you what kind of shape the lower end if in. A leak down test can be helpful also.

ive drivin it and i love it, right nowi have a 87 rx7 II which is a turbo 1.3l motor so its a whole new world. the clutch is extremely stiff which i didnt know was because it was still new or maybe somethins up? the car ran fine for the 45 min test drive and had no visible problems, ill have to do a compression check next time because i didnt have a guage with me. thanx and keep the helpful info comin!