Good Exhaust for '06 Pony Pkg?

My cousin has an 06 V6 Pony Package. She asked me to help her figure out what exaust she should get. She told me that she wants something that is "mean and loud". She said she wants it to sound as close to a V8 as is possible. Mostly, she doesn't want it to sound like a "pissed off weedeater". I did a search, but it didn't help me, much. Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

solaratony said:
My cousin has an 06 V6 Pony Package. She asked me to help her figure out what exaust she should get. She told me that she wants something that is "mean and loud". She said she wants it to sound as close to a V8 as is possible. Mostly, she doesn't want it to sound like a "pissed off weedeater". I did a search, but it didn't help me, much. Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks

Mean and loud means an MRT Aero-Turbine axle back!!!! Not only is it loud it will give here a nice performance gain! LOL!

For a write up on the MRT check out : http://www.tammyandjohn.com/Mustang/Screaming/Mustang.htm#muffler

I've got pics, videos and dyno there...

The Fang said:
I do not like the looks of that MRT. It looks like a beer keg IMO.

I luv my Magnaflows :)

I agree... I almost smacked Scott when he pulled it out and said "let's put this on your car" LOL! But I put it on just to see... the improved sound and performance over my Magnaflow was undeniable!!! After driving with it on I wouldn't have cared if it was pink and trimmed in dingle-balls... LOL! But the truth is it's tucked up under the car enough that it is really not visible... LOL!

scrming... Just listened to your sound clips of the MRT exhaust. Sounds awesome!! I just wanted to ask if you only have an exhaust alone, or an intake too. Also, any idea where to get that exhaust system?? Thanks.

Tony

P.S. I just realized I asked you this twice!!! Sorry!

solaratony said:
scrming... Just listened to your sound clips of the MRT exhaust. Sounds awesome!! I just wanted to ask if you only have an exhaust alone, or an intake too. Also, any idea where to get that exhaust system?? Thanks.

Tony

P.S. I just realized I asked you this twice!!! Sorry!

Those clips were made with the C&L CAI.

You can get your MRT axle back directly from them: http://mrt-direct.com/2005/Pages/mrtaxleback.php