Good OE replacement clutch?

Gino 12689

Sep 2, 2009
Hey guys, I plan on replacing my clutch on my 94 GT within the next week or so. I'm looking for just a stock replacement clutch, nothing heavy duty. I have basic bolt-ons(exhaust, intake) and don't plan on making large amounts of power. I've heard RAM is an excellent brand to use, and am wondering if this kit would suit my needs:

86-95 Mustang Ram Clutch Kit, 5.0L 10.5" Oe Replacement at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

Also, what else would I need, that's not provided in this kit? Would I need to replace the clutch cable as well?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys, I plan on replacing my clutch on my 94 GT within the next week or so. I'm looking for just a stock replacement clutch, nothing heavy duty. I have basic bolt-ons(exhaust, intake) and don't plan on making large amounts of power. I've heard RAM is an excellent brand to use, and am wondering if this kit would suit my needs:

86-95 Mustang Ram Clutch Kit, 5.0L 10.5" Oe Replacement at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

Also, what else would I need, that's not provided in this kit? Would I need to replace the clutch cable as well?

If you plan on styaing with your posted mods, then the RAM OE Replacement will serve you well (so long as you keep it away from sticky tires:D). If you plan on any more power down the road, it would be wise to go ahead & step up a level to our SVE Mongoose Clutch, or even a step further to the RAM HDX.