Good story my buddy just told me

4point6

Feb 8, 2004
Twin Cities, MN
My friend, who is pretty knowledgable with cars, is working for a lawncare company this summer and there's a prick that works with him. They were working and saw a v6 mustang go by, and....

Prick: 6 speed?
Friend: haha no that was a v6, not that much power
Prick: Wanna hear power? my friend put a V8 in a Mustang
Friend: (obviously laughing) yeah, Mustangs come in V6's and V8's
Prick: No, you don't understand. Mustangs are my favoritest (yes, he said favoritest) car, there are no V8s unless they're suped up.
Friend: Oh? Then why do two of my friends have V8s in theirs?
Prick: They must be suped or something.

Just thought I'd let you all know that you have 'suped up' cars now. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

I also had a funny incident in my Reserve Unit. A young guy was making fun of Fords, then I asked him what he drove. He said a Nissan 240 drift car and a Chevy Corsica/whatever with a space-saver donut on the front right. I just shook my head. How do you educate a moron? :lol:

Killer, I was thinking my car was pretty much close to stock and not too fast. This is great news, now I can stop tryin so hard to come up with money for parts.
I don't mind clueless people, just clueless people who think they know more than you do.

:shrug:

mustang%201.jpg
=
soup-nazi_416.jpg
:shrug:

Either the guy really is clueless, or the misconception comes from the V6 to V8 production ratio. V6's are everywhere, the V8's are alot less common. Sure you still see GT's everyday, but compare that to how many V6's you see on the road.